Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

NYX Lip Swatches

I am in love with NYX! They have a great variety of make up at an affordable price, and for the price they are great quality products. :)
Today I want to review the Soft Matte Lip Cream, Matte Lipstick, Jumbo Lip Pencil, one Lip Liner, and Pump it up Lip Plumper

I bought these at Ulta there was a special buy 1 get 1 50% off.

The Pump it up lip gloss is clear and when you apply it, it makes your lips tingle and they appear a little fuller.

The Matte Lipstick are awesome! Im not the lip gloss type. These are perfect, the color is matte and the way they come on is so smooth. They do last long, I can eat and drink and wear them half the day and the color is still there. One of my favorite products for the price.

The Jumbo Pencils are nice, the colors are true and they are smooth. I like to apply lip liner before i apply the jumbo pencil so it can wear longer.

The Soft Matte Lip Cream is my absolute Favorite!!! I wear these daily. My favorite thing about them is that they dry right after you apply them. They last long and a little goes a long way. They are truly matte colors.

The Lip Pencil is nice, even by itself its a nice color and wears long

I highly recommend these NYX products especially because of the price!!!!


These are the Swatches! Hope this helps :) and a picture of me wearing Soft Matte Lip Cream Abu Dhabi



Collection
These are the Matte Lipsticks
From Left to Right: Strawberry Daiquiri, Euro Trash, Indie Flick,  Bloody Mary, Merlot,  and Alabama

These are the Jumbo Lip Pencil and the one Lip liner
From Left to Right: Hot Red, Plush Red, Almond, and Hot Red

These are the Soft Matte Lip Cream
From Left to Right: Stockholm, Abu Dhabi, Antwerp, and San Paulo





No comments:

Post a Comment