Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Josie Maran Nourishing Argan Matchmaker Complexion Review

I recently bought the Josie Maran Matchmaker Complexion set in Light/Medium at sephora and I absolutely love it.  The set comes with
0.5 oz Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40
0.5 oz Argan Illuminizer
1 oz Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation
1.7 oz 100% Pure Argan Oil

The Set cost $64 but it is totally worth it.  In the set you get 2 full size products.  The argan oil 1.7 oz cost $48 and the Matchmaker foundation cost $42. 

I had purchased the Argan Oil a couple months ago after watching Nicole Guerriero and I fell in love it. I have really dry skin and have tried many facial creams but not one seems to do justice.  I started using the Josie Maran argan oil at night and have noticed my skin feels smooth and is even toned. I just love it.  I started looking more into her products and like the concept of her foundation.

The Matchmaker foundation is AWESOME! it comes out white and when you start blending it, it starts changing to your exact skin color.  It is amazing.  It is oily when it is first applied but after about 2 minutes its sets and just leaves a natural look. 

1.
3.
2.
4.









The Argan illuminizer is beautiful.  You could use it above the cheek bones to highlight them or you could use it with the foundation.  I think it is perfect for summer.  if i want a more glow to my face i use a little dot (a little goes a LONG way) with my foundation and it leaves the best glow.  I love it. 


3.
4.


















The Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer is nice. I use it before I apply my primer and makeup. It is really light weight and it is moisturizing, But since i have really dry skin I apply my clinique dramatically moisturizing lotion before I apply the Argan moisturizer.  The combination of both allows my makeup to glide on smoothly and look really natural. 



Thanks Hope this Helps

Corina Ave







No comments:

Post a Comment